Realized I got tagged when I read my God-daughter’s blog… so I shall play by the rules…
Rules of the game:-
Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who got tagged must write it in their own blog and state this rule clearly. At the end of the game, list down 6 people to be tagged and NO
- HERE IT GOES
1. I can’t take alcohol. Nowadays my limit is one glass of mild cocktail…before I get all red and high. When I was in secondary school I gotten high on alcoholic ice-cream!
2. I can ice skate but I can’t roller blade! I will try to learn soon though!
3. I dream about having a second dog though I’m not sure if I can handle 2 dogs.
4. My favorite cuisine is North Indian cuisine but I rarely get to eat it.
5. I love receiving and writing snail mails even though I email all the time!
6. I’m anemic (less red blood cells than the normal person) so I do try to avoid crowds as I’ll faint!
7. I learn how to swim when I was 4 months old and I could unaided swim breath wise across the Olympic sized pool when I turned 2. Unfortunately I never really swim anymore.
8. When I was 14 I was dared into jumping into a quarry filled with water at Ubin off a cliff about 6 stories high. And I did! It was really something so reckless only my youth could have masked the danger.
9. I have always wanted to learn ballroom dancing but never found the right partner.
10. When I was about 4 my mum took me shopping at the old metro at Far East Plaza basement. She would leave me at the toys department while she shopped. This one time… they had a road safety show for kids going on. Thet asked questions and invited kids to answer them in return for a cute traffic light piggy bank and a stuff toy.
This question was posed : ” Can anyone of you know what the colors on the traffic light represent?”
I proudly raised my hand. Most of the people there must have been shocked to see a tiny 4 year old bravely strut on stage.
The mike was put to me and I answered ” Red stands for Stop. Green stands for Go.”
The lady was very impressed then she asked: “do you know what amber stands for? “
I nodded and answered: ” Yellow stands for GO FASTER!”
Of course the lady was totally shocked and everyone laughed. Naive me didn’t get the joke.
The pretty lady looked at me kindly and asked: ” Who told you that about amber?”
And my reply: ” That’s what my dad told me.”
She looked around for my parents but when she couldn’t see any… she patted my head and gave me the prize. There was a round of applause as I left the stage. Then I saw my mum hiding behind the shelves. She gestured me over and promptly scooted me out of Metro. Later that night my parents gave me a pep talk and for the first time I learned what a politically correct answer is.
4. Janice (actually Audrey also tagged you.)
5. dee dee (my ex-secret santa)
6. Bernice (a reason to update your blog!)